Single Ply Membrane Roofing System
A single ply system forms a long-lasting barrier on top of your existing roof with unparalleled leak protection and exceptional energy efficiency for your commercial, industrial structure or for agricultural buildings. It is among the most affordable option if you are considering re-roofing, and is the ideal upgrade for most flat or low-slope roofs.
The FLEXION Single Ply System is recognized by major code approval agencies. It's unique chemical formulation is naturally fire-resistant, making Flexion an excellent choice for both new and re-roofing applications.
A Simple Concept for Complicated Problems
- The Single Ply System is a pretty straight-forward engineering concept with flexible sheets of synthetic rubber unrolled over the entire surface of the roof. The single layer (or “single ply system”) is then fastened and sealed to your existing roof. It’s long-lasting, strong, elastic... AND it looks good!
- The membrane sheeting only gets stronger with age. This explains the 10 to 20-year warranty on the material.
- And YEARS from now, when it's time to renew the superior protection of your Single Ply Roof, our membrane coatings system will do the job. With each new re-coat, your material warranty can be extended, allowing you to experience a hassle free roof for as long as you own the building.
- The Single Ply System is cut to be sealed around HVAC and other roof equipment. No removal and then reinstallation of roof fixtures is necessary.
- No expensive tear off of your existing roof is needed.
- UL Fire Rated
Major Benefits of a Conklin Single Ply System by A Team Coatings
- Performs in all climates. Ultraviolet rays and ozone will not degrade the material and reduce the useful life of the roof.
- Membrane is resistant to chemicals and pollutants.
- The white surface deflects up to 84% of the sun's heat, creating a sufficient saving in cooling costs. This “cool roof” energy savings has prompted state and federal governments to offer incentives for retro-fitting light colored roofing. We strive to be leaders in energy conservation consulting, and light-colored, reflective roofing is markedly energy efficient. Check with your local utility provider or go to energystar.gov for additional details on tax rebates and credits.
- High fire resistance. It is very difficult for a fire to spread or even begin with the Class A rated single ply system.
- Leak free protection for years.
- No need for costly tear-off or disruption to clients, customers and employees.
- Up to 20 years of non prorated warranty!
Finished Single Ply Roofing SystemsPhotos of some Single Ply Roof Systems completed by A Team Coatings!
Professional Application of a Single Ply System: